msarki

Writing Dangerously: Mary McCarthy and Her World
Stephen Black, Carol Brightman
Seduction and Betrayal: Women and Literature
Elizabeth Hardwick, Joan Didion
My Friend Annabel Lee (1903)
Mary MacLane
Human Days: A Mary MacLane Reader
Bojana Novakovic, Michael R. Brown, Mary MacLane
Stranger Shores: Essays 1986-1999
J.M. Coetzee

Torpor

Torpor - Chris Kraus An easier book to assimilate than [b:I Love Dick|243991|I Love Dick|Chris Kraus|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1289697846s/243991.jpg|912458], with an ending justifying the complete reading of this novel thus lessoning the pain of my manifesting time lost, never to be regained. Why a person would wish to end his life this way is beyond my understanding. Nonetheless I continue to practice this disagreeable discipline. Suffice to say there is nothing remarkable to report regarding this novel. Names could be dropped, but Kraus already has this operation down in spades. A little pillow talk might be fun, but my too brief and untidy accounting would be a shame to suffer through, just as hers was.