msarki

M Sarki

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd (Reading Edition)
Nick Mason
Ashleigh Wilson
Girlfriends, Ghosts, and Other Stories
Annette Wiesner, Nicole Kongeter, Robert Walser, Tom Whalen

Torpor

Torpor - Chris Kraus An easier book to assimilate than [b:I Love Dick|243991|I Love Dick|Chris Kraus|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1289697846s/243991.jpg|912458], with an ending justifying the complete reading of this novel thus lessoning the pain of my manifesting time lost, never to be regained. Why a person would wish to end his life this way is beyond my understanding. Nonetheless I continue to practice this disagreeable discipline. Suffice to say there is nothing remarkable to report regarding this novel. Names could be dropped, but Kraus already has this operation down in spades. A little pillow talk might be fun, but my too brief and untidy accounting would be a shame to suffer through, just as hers was.