msarki

Writing Dangerously: Mary McCarthy and Her World
Stephen Black, Carol Brightman
Seduction and Betrayal: Women and Literature
Elizabeth Hardwick, Joan Didion
My Friend Annabel Lee (1903)
Mary MacLane
Human Days: A Mary MacLane Reader
Bojana Novakovic, Michael R. Brown, Mary MacLane
Stranger Shores: Essays 1986-1999
J.M. Coetzee

Coming out of the ice: An unexpected life

Coming out of the ice: An unexpected life - Victor Herman I read this book several years ago on the recommendation of [a:Gordon Lish|232097|Gordon Lish|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1267719924p2/232097.jpg]. The acknowledgment page credits the person responsible for this book as one who wishes not to be cited, but Herman does provide the initials of his son A.A.L who is none other than [a:Atticus Lish|5782416|Atticus Lish|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/authors/1461055270p2/5782416.jpg]. Anyone who reads this book can plainly see that Gordon Lish wrote it. His voice is all over it. I find it ironic how many readers love this book and so many claim not to like the writing of Gordon Lish. Hilarious.