msarki

Writing Dangerously: Mary McCarthy and Her World
Stephen Black, Carol Brightman
Seduction and Betrayal: Women and Literature
Elizabeth Hardwick, Joan Didion
My Friend Annabel Lee (1903)
Mary MacLane
Human Days: A Mary MacLane Reader
Bojana Novakovic, Michael R. Brown, Mary MacLane
Stranger Shores: Essays 1986-1999
J.M. Coetzee

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief - Clair Davies, Amber Davies This is a book I will never be finished with. Anyone who has suffered from myo-fascial disease (and has somehow received help) knows what an important book this is. The medical profession is still slow to recognize the genius in this work, but those MD's who have distinguished its importance prove how brilliant they are as well. There is hardly any money to be made when the healer teaches the patient how to heal oneself. And that is why the medical profession disregards the study of muscle and the causes of pain. if they cannot perform surgery or prescribe drugs, treatments such as this are useless to them. Shame on the surgeons and physical therapists who refuse to practice this therapy.