msarki

M Sarki

Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd (Reading Edition)
Nick Mason
Ashleigh Wilson
Girlfriends, Ghosts, and Other Stories
Annette Wiesner, Nicole Kongeter, Robert Walser, Tom Whalen

The Kreutzer Sonata: The Tolstoy Family Story Contest

The Kreutzer Sonata: The Tolstoy Family Story Contest - Michael R Katz Fairly disappointed in this book, the ending, Tolstoy's further explanations and defense among the controversy surrounding the publication of this novella. The added response and rebuttals of his wife and children provided nothing for me to further my understanding or acceptance of this minor text. For me, the problem of male sexual jealousy lies in deceit. If everybody was honest with each other and considered every possibility, including debauchery, life would be more fun and certainly less painful. And perhaps would not result in murder. The use of religion to curtail these natural animal desires creates a parallel world in which delusion becomes the norm.