msarki

American Witness: The Art and Life of Robert Frank
RJ Smith
Autumn
Karl Ove Knausgård, Ingvild Burkey, Vanessa Baird
Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd (Reading Edition)
Nick Mason
American Witness: The Art and Life of Robert Frank
J.R. Smith

Bob Dylan FAQ: All That's Left to Know About the Song and Dance Man (FAQ Series) - Bruce Pollock For the most part, this new book covering the career of Bob Dylan offers little new. But for the obsessed and interested fan it is still fun to revisit the greatest song and dance man to ever hit the stage. Unfortunately, there is a large segment of the book devoted to Dylan’s transgressions, which reportedly were many. Readers are bombarded and reminded almost constantly how prolific Dylan was at being unfaithful to his love partners. Unsure of how this behavior translates into the history of his art, but it does seem to be important to many Dylan biographers. As I neared the end of what I hope will be my last Dylan bio, there was a bit feeling of satisfaction knowing more than I should about the man. And still he remains an enigma.