M Sarki

Gary P. Nunn
American Witness: The Art and Life of Robert Frank
RJ Smith
Karl Ove Knausgård, Ingvild Burkey, Vanessa Baird
Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd (Reading Edition)
Nick Mason
American Witness: The Art and Life of Robert Frank
J.R. Smith

Agnes - Peter Stamm, John Cullen https://msarki.tumblr.com/post/152063909928/agnes-by-peter-stamm

Written in a language almost too accessible this slim novella fails to challenge the reader to engage in anything. A book almost anyone could have written, the narration rambles on in a linear manner such as a report one is forced to read. Pleasure in reading is hard to come by in this work as the rewards so few that none come to mind. Near the end the narrator writes of having to throw away an ending to the story he is composing about Agnes because there was no feeling in it. Problem was there was no feeling, ever, anywhere. This was my first exposure to the lauded Peter Stamm, and, disappointingly, I expect it will be my last.