msarki

Writing Dangerously: Mary McCarthy and Her World
Stephen Black, Carol Brightman
Seduction and Betrayal: Women and Literature
Elizabeth Hardwick, Joan Didion
My Friend Annabel Lee (1903)
Mary MacLane
Human Days: A Mary MacLane Reader
Bojana Novakovic, Michael R. Brown, Mary MacLane
Stranger Shores: Essays 1986-1999
J.M. Coetzee

Garcia: A Signpost To New Space

Garcia: A Signpost To New Space - Jerry Garcia, Jann S. Wenner, Charles A. Reich, Jann Wenner The first section was worth the time and cash put out to purchase it. Very interesting and informative. But the second part was severely lacking, and I felt if it was really worthwhile reading the entire "stoned" interview then the publisher should have edited it and put the best parts first. No way was I going to spend the next several days joining Jerry, the mad professor from Yale, and Mountain Girl while they expounded on the wonders of their world on high. And too much use by Jerry of the word "like", which was a warning sign that he was perhaps too stoned to listen to, or for me to enlist much deference to his words.