msarki

Writing Dangerously: Mary McCarthy and Her World
Stephen Black, Carol Brightman
Seduction and Betrayal: Women and Literature
Elizabeth Hardwick, Joan Didion
My Friend Annabel Lee (1903)
Mary MacLane
Human Days: A Mary MacLane Reader
Bojana Novakovic, Michael R. Brown, Mary MacLane
Stranger Shores: Essays 1986-1999
J.M. Coetzee

Nevermore

Nevermore - Marie Redonnet, Jordan Stump Basically a one-star crapola, but because I do like Marie Redonnet, and I do know she can do better, she gets two. What a waste of her time and mine. Infantile, juvenile, and sophomoric. Anyone wishing for lists of names, and notes on what she might put into a novel if she were to sit down to the lonely and arduous task of writing one, quick grab a copy of this book. After completing my reading now of five of these short works, I quit, as any book following the first three in her opening trilogy happen to be junk. Any hidden literary code that might be revealed later to enable me to understand her secret work I have no interest in. I would rather stay dumb.